10.03.2009

Fall 2009

Classic Black
but not in your basic form.
Get the LBD but make it black sequins!
black liquid leggings (if done right; AWESOME),
short, ruffly skirt.
DO BLACK, DO IT TEXTURED!

Accessories
Oversized buckles are in.
on your boots
on your faux fur hobo
on your trench coat

Berry
rock your plums, cranberries, eggplant, magentas, and even your dusty roses.
Giant maroon handbag
statement necklace in rubies and garnets
leather gloves in royal purple
fuschia tights

Leopard
I don't know why it won't go away.
I did see Monica rock a leopard scarf and I thought it was fly.
I will say this, leopard print shoes are always hot
Maybe you can mix it up and do black and white leopard

Plaid
A plaid, tweed trench. I want it
Plaid tote bag
plaid trumpet skirt (with a solid, wrap top)

Boots
rider boots
flat boots
We're not doing the sky high heel this year.

And I think that's it!


0 comments: