10.25.2007

Sandwiches

I know, I know. You're wondering if ever I can post about something other than a sandwich.


The answer is no.


Hahahahaha. But seriously, whoever invented the sandwich, and I'm sure it's a much-disputed "fact", this person or these people should be applauded daily. I like to buy sandwich ingredients and go all out. Yesterday for lunch, I made myself a maple ham, honey turkey, swiss and spicy mustard on a whole wheat bun. I know you're saying to yourself, all that sugar! But it was so delicious that I first admired my handiwork (because I can't stand a messy sandwich. I always lovingly place my meats in a way that resembles a sandwich on a commercial.), then took a bite, closed my eyes, moaned, nodded and smiled in wonder, acceptance, and joy. Sheer, unadulterated joy.

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

i bet you really did all that! and a two-step cause you had a drink

I got my drink and my two-step, my drink and my two-step...

Jameil said...

i did do that HATER.