7.01.2007

Chipotle Pepper Burgers

grill seasoning
2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (found in Mexican section)
1 lb. ground turkey
1 small diced onion

Combine all ingredients (make sure some of the adobo sauce is in your meat). Score the meat (press it in 4 even sections to give you burgers all the same size). Cook on medium high heat about 5 minutes on each side. And deelish!

This is another Rachael Ray recipe and let me tell you. It's spicy but so yumm-o, to quote my girl. Fantastic. The second it hits the pan your nose starts begging to taste. I topped mine with swiss cheese and put them on whole wheat buns. Can't wait to have another tomorrow. Very worth the runny nose and fire scalp! :) If you're wary of spicy, try it with just one pepper and scrape out most of the seeds (which is where the heat lives) and you'll be fine. The smoky flavor is fantastic. I left all the seeds in my peppers. I probably could've scrapped some but I didn't want to lose an ounce of flavor.

1 comments:

Capucine C said...

So I stumbled across your blog and boy this recipe is great.. love it.. just thought I would stop by..