7.14.2007

Portion control?? But why??

Can I tell you how sick I am of the portions. Just because I eat (a lot of) fast food doesn't mean I want to die a slow, fat, painful death. It also does not mean I want the largest possible portion. Arby's doesn't offer small drinks or small fries or small popcorn chicken or small milkshakes. (Arby's is the only thing on the way to my house so I eat there a ridiculous amount and can just about recite the menu including items that have been removed in the last 2 years). I think Wendy's is worse. Do you know they consider a 20 oz. drink a small?!?!? WHAT?!?! I get annoyed when people get on the McDonald's menu and start talking about the movie "Super Size Me." Trust and believe if you eat a high fat, sugar-filled diet ANYWHERE, even if it's at your home, you will end up overweight. At least McD's and Burger King offer a small. And it's an ACTUAL small. Sometimes I want some yummy fries without eating a 2 lb. bag of potatoes. Is that so much to ask!?!?! This is one of my favorite questions because I think I make a lot of very reasonable requests that should just be commonplace. Come on!! Who gets rid of small?!!? And McD's needs to add a baked potato to their menu. They all want us fat. I'm convinced.

3 comments:

yet another black guy said...

the problem is that the items are nothing but fat wrapped around pseudo food so even if you get the biggie sizes, soon enough you won't feel full. just bloated.

Anonymous said...

HEY WHATS ^ HIT ME ON MY BLOG BYE

Anonymous said...

SIGNATURE OF THE 1 & ONLY

♥NIKAYLA♥