12.06.2010

30 for 30 Remix: Days 25 & 26

Dude... I need to have my sister's photography skills more often! I love how I look in these pics! Even through the silliness! LOL. She works at our sorority's national headquarters so this is at HQ when I went to visit her Friday.  I wore two outfits and each featured a sweater I hadn't worn!  NO MORE UNWORN PIECES!!!!  You can't really see sweater number 1 but it's navy and sleeveless so I wore this with a cord jacket and a scarf all day.  These jeans make me feel tall.  Yes, I'm such a midget I should be wearing them with heels only but I felt like rebelling.

Clearly the face of a rebel...


Sweater: Anthropologie
Jacket: Forever21
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Nine West

Outfit 2 was for a dinner party from Hades with my sister!!!  Most uncultured beasts in the world at dinner with me!!  Good thing I likely never ever have to see them again.


 Ooh! Pin-up! :)
Sweater: Guess
Dress: Ann Taylor
Scarf: University of Florida Bookstore (GO GATORS!)
Belt: Came with the dress
Shoes: Nine West

So I now hate this sweater a little less.  It took me until the 26th outfit to figure out a way to wear it!  I also figured out the scarf thing!  Definitely needs to be a bulkier scarf.  But I also think Naima may be right.  It's probably one of those endless scarves in Kendi & What Would a Nerd Wear's outfits.  Anyway I think this is a good start but I had all this scarf fringe in my back.  I'm trying this again this week.

5 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

I love, love, love the jeans! I hardly ever find jean that are long and sexy. Most times they are just fitting since I have the legs of a giraffe :((

Naima said...

Go Gators!!

I was just about to say, you got the scarf thing down. Go you!

For the record, I've been following since outfit #1, I just somehow managed not to comment until recently. I need to do better.

Sarah said...

ooh I love the fun bright scarf!!! I'm all about a bright blue in my outfit!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Jameil said...

Sha... thanks! And awww :( That's sad! And so unfair!! But you look awesome in minis so I'M JEALOUS!!!

nai... GO GATORS!! Thanks! :) I like that you comment so frequently and don't have your own blog! Very appreciated!

Sarah... Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Love the color of this scarf!!! I need to try wearing one of mine with a belt around it...I've been seeing a lot of that lately!! Love the outfits!!