12.29.2010

Blogger Meet-Up!

I met two delightful bloggers, Pserendipity & Nerd Girl, on my trip to Mississippi. Of course that requires a fabulous outfit! My seamstress grandma gave me this capelet she sewed up decades ago. My mom remembers it from her childhood.



My various fireplace poker stances had my grandma cracking up! My mom was the most patient she's ever been as my photographer. LOL. Thanks mom!

That's me holding the picture of my mom from back in the day with her super fro.  Too bad you can't see it.  :/  Ah well.  There's grandma on the mantel.
My grandma let me borrow what I call her blameo, her black cameo someone allegedly brought her from Africa.

Scarf: Etsy-ed
Sweater: Express
Capelet: Grandma sewed and gifted
Belt: Talbots
Jeans: Express
Boots: Nine West
Blameo: Grandma borrowed

The infamous bloggers after a delicious Indian meal!

0 comments: