12.08.2010

30 for 30 Remix: Feelin Fine at 29!!!

Y'all I'M ALMOST DONE!!  I HAVE A LONG LIST OF STUFF I'M BUYING!!  What?  I'm... I'm... I'm... just being honest.  Some of it will probably be Christmas gifts... for me... from me... and maybe from others...   Dee dee dee!  Y'ALL! (2 y'alls, one post.)

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!! 

NEVER. EVER. EEEEEVER would I have put this together without the remix!!  I don't mix patterns... And I haven't worn this silver mesh belt in at least 3 years...  And I don't really like open toed booties or booties period.  But I knew these shoes would haunt me if I didn't snatch them up.  I wore this to a ladies breakfast with the girls from my program.  Please forgive me for the indulgence but it was difficult for me to even take this outfit off...




 Love a good pair of earmuffs!  And yes I did thread my pearls through my scarf!

Sweater: Banana Republic
Tank: Wet Seal (Don't judge.. it was cheap)
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Free from my sister
Belt: No clue... been too long
Shoes: Nine West

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, fellow remixer here, slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. The challenge got me to mix patterns for the first time too. I really, really like your skirt. Best of luck with the last day of the challenge.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Okay so ummm yeah. I think I hate everything about this combo together, but separately I love the shoes, stockings and sweater. I hope that's not too harsh. Too many things going on for me. But you are working the remix! *nervous smile*

It is 3:26 am I'm so glad to be back online and my word verification is kaint! Bwhahahahahahaha!

Tiffany said...

I love this outfit too! I love all the different patterns mixed together Those pink tights are HOT!!!

Sha Boogie said...

me gusta! Love the pattern remix, it looks HAWT. We have to give that first pose a name, lol. Peek toe dip?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! This challenge has revived my urge to dress in more unusual ways in the future. You too? :)

Anonymous said...

ok, I had to add, that I think the pearls might just be the key to the whole look. they make it pop! :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Sorry for the straight up hate! I'm glad that you loved this outfit. I personally see too many things going on for my tastes, but individually there are things that are beautiful, and you have excellent taste in clothes.

Jameil said...

I love you all for your support!!

Thanks Terri!

gp... That's fine! I luuuuurve it! I KAINT be bothered to mind your hate! LOLOL

Thanks Tiffany!

sha... yay! Peek toe dip is theee best! LOL

Janeen... Si! I want to shock myself much more frequently! When I put on the pearls I just knew it was love!

gp... it's fine! i'm not offended b/c i love this outfit just! so! much!