5.31.2010

Week 20, Recipe 2: Bisquick Vanilla Pancakes

  • 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp. sugar
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tbsp. vanilla
  1. Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375 degrees F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
  2. Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
  3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden. 
Results: This recipe is from the Bisquick box.  I figured some of you wanted me to use some regular ingredients!!  You can omit the last 3 ingredients to make regular pancakes but Rashan really liked the extra sweetness to the pancakes.  I used cinnamon infused sugar.  I didn't love these pancakes.  They were a little dense for my taste.  I'm not a big pancake fan anyway.  Whatevs.  Served with thick cut bacon.  Mmmmm.

0 comments: