11.15.2010

30 for 30 Remix: 7 & 8

What?  That title's not clever enough for you?  Ah well.  Bet you'll still look at the pictures!  I wore two outfits on Saturday.  THE KID'S ON A ROLL!!!  The first for errands, the second to go to dinner.  The first, I dig and LOVE the location!  The second... wow... SO not my style.  And I kind of hate it.  I had this AWESOME outfit... then I remembered I couldn't wear the sweater because it's not in my 30.  Kick me in the face, please.  I might have to stop trying to make this dress happen.  One more chance after this... (never kick a good dress when it's down)




 Oh dear second outfit.  Here you come ruining this post...


Ya win some, ya lose some... and then you end the remix. LOL

4 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Love, love, love you in the leaves..cute!

Jameil said...

Thanks Sha! :)

Adei von K said...

OOOH, location is FAB!

LOVE the first outfit!

the dress isn't too bad, just gotta find a way to work it.

Jameil said...

I know it isn't bad! I bought it!!! It's such a work in progress to make that thing work! IT WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK!! And so it is written, so shall it be done. Lol