11.28.2010

30 for 30 Remix: Days 16 & 17

Dude... I am so many outfits behind!!  My bad!  I really couldn't focus on a blog for a minute there.  I was going crazy!  LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I COULD NOT be more ready for this semester to end.  COULD. NOT.  Since I'm behind, I'll double up for a couple of days.  There are some rather amusing poses ahead!  Zoolander who??

 I'm a model, idiot. Gah.
 Ol fake model.  Smilin and stuff...
 Much better.

 In my sister's room... looking like I stole something... like her necklace. BOOYAH.

 I was spinning and clearly my photog caught me from the back... lolol

Dizzy!  LOLOL

Am I still supposed to tell you where everything's from?  You've seen all of these pieces.  I counted the tank as an undergarment.  My boyfriend counted that as cheating.  Maaaaaaan.

8 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Bwhahahahhahaahahaha! Looks like you had fun! And yes that is cheating! Ding for the tank AND the necklace.

Jameil said...

EVERYONE KNOWS ACCESSORIES AND COATS DON'T COUNT, HATER!!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Maybe your OWN accessories but someone else's???? Nope! DING! LOL!

Sha Boogie said...

You spinning and the photog getting you from the back...LOL!!!!!!! ooooh....that was funny.

Tiffany said...

Love that necklace...I'm sure your sister didn't mind..much...lol!!!

K. Rock said...

You are killing me with these poses!!!

Meredith said...

hahahaha, so funny. gotta love zooolander:)

Anonymous said...

I'm crackin up over the dings you got from GP!! The poses are great. A scarf is a great accessory.