11.08.2010

30 for 30 Remix: Le Premiere

Today's the first day of the rest of your life! Wait... is that melodramatic? I actually got really excited today getting dressed! Woohoo!! I'm even more excited about Wednesday! It's the day I'll see the most people and therefore want to look my cutest.





Sweater: Banana Republic
Tee: Forever 21 (dumb cheap-- like $4)
Jeans: Express
Boots: Nine West (In case y'all missed it, I stumbled upon the grey boots I wanted for $20 IN MY SIZE at a consignment store in ridiculously beautiful condition. Yum.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go with Day 1!! Love the pop of color added by your headband!

Closet Confections said...

looks like you're off to a great start! i'm saving my cutest outfit for thursday this week, because that's when i'll see the most people too, lol!

kendra
http://closetconfections.com/post/1524300766/closet-confection-it-takes-two-to-make-it-outta-sight

Anonymous said...

Cute! I like the contrast of the headband.
Wednesday is the same for me. We'll see what I can come up with.

Anonymous said...

now after reading the previous 2 comments I see Miss B agreed about the headband... :)

Jameil said...

Miss B... Thanks! I'm obsessed with color pops!

Closet... LOL! I love it! Great minds, man!

Janeen... Thanks. Very excited! It's nice to have so many people remixing with me!

Adei von K said...

Gray and more gray with a pop! LOVE!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

This fit is super cute,and fun!
I love gray!