11.18.2010

30 for 30 Remix: Day 11



Scarf: Gift
Blazer: Express
Shirt: Martin + Osa (RIP)
Tank: Cache
Jeans: Express

I should really just tell you guys to assume the shoes are Nine West unless otherwise stated!  I know the pics are a bit dark and the angle repetitive but this is what you got since my photog was AWOL. I DID NOT GIVE YOU LEAVE!!  This was a simple going to class outfit.  Blazers and jeans used to be my work uniform when I worked at a tv station.  And yes, K. Rock, I'M WEARING A SWEATER TANK!!  *faints*  GIVE HER ROOM!! SOMEONE GET SOME WATER!!  I'm getting kind of bored with this challenge.  I kind of feel like I have 2 more interesting outfits left.  Lol.  I know that's awful.

4 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Sweater tanks are BOSS! I like it!
I was wondering who was going to say they were bored first! LOL!

It's cute. But now you REALLY gotta get creative! REMIX!! *in missy voice*

K. Rock said...

I'm not mad at your sweater tank. You have inspired me and maybe I will do something with my wool halter top now.

If you are bored with the challenge, break the rules!!!!!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@ K Rock like what??? Bwhahahaha!

Jameil said...

gp... thanks! are you saying i lost b/c i said i was bored first?? nooooo!! oh missy voice! lol

k... yay! like give it to me? *innocent face* i don't wanna break the rules! you sound like rashan.

gp... lololol!!