5.04.2011

2011, Bonus Recipe 2: Baked Garlic Lime Rockfish

  • 2 filets of rockfish (use any fish you want)
  • celery salt
  • pepper
  • paprika
  • juice of one lime
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
  • one green onion, sliced, both green and white parts
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Rinse and pat fish dry.  Sprinkle well with salt, pepper and paprika.  You should be able to see the seasonings on the fish.  Place in oven-proof dish.  Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.  Sprinkle with green onion and garlic.  Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes at the touch of a fork.

Results: Mmmmm.  I feel like I've eaten a version of this or at least seen a similar recipe many times.  It just usually calls for lemon juice and I prefer lime.  My life would've been so much better if I'd discovered Mexican food as a child.  LOL  I still don't like the texture of rockfish.  But the flavors were all there.  This is definitely one of those quick & easy entrees.

0 comments: