5.28.2011

Dressed by the Men: Day 7

Jameil
This was interesting and fun.  LOL.  I really enjoyed watching Rashan struggle to pull something together.  And I was quite impressed that he wanted to put together outfits I wouldn't.  He did and I really liked a lot of the outfits he pulled, several to my surprise. Today he put on the palm tree necklace "because we're going to Savannah!" How adorable!  I have informed him that I will be asking him what I wear whenever I'm stumped... He looked dismayed. LOLOL



Shirt: The Limited
Pants: Banana Republic
Necklace: Gift from Stace
Shoes: Nine West

Naima
I'm pretty sure that BL couldn't be happier that this week is over!! (Don't tell him I said this, but I think we should do it again in the Fall/Winter.) I think he did an awesome job, and I'm kind of going to miss not having to worry about what I'm wearing every day.  I think he went through about 4 outfits before he settled on this one. Oh, the deliberation!! 


Shirt: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Cat: Nigel

0 comments: